The General Court holds an annual meeting each year in May; all Associates are invited to attend. Each State Society holds an annual meeting and other gatherings appropriate for carrying out their programs.
The activities of the General Court and State Societies encompass:
- Presentation of awards to military organizations and outstanding individuals
- Presentation of awards to students and others who distinguish themselves in patriotic service
- Commemoration of historic events
- Researching and preserving historical events and data
- Holding of forums, luncheons and outings
- Accumulation and preservation of genealogical data relied upon by Associates in proving their lineages to their Founder and Patriot Ancestors.
120th OFPA General Court - 2016
Letters of Recognition
From: Governor of Colorado, John W. Hickenlooper, May 2016
From: Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, May 2016
From: George H. W. Bush, April 2016
114th OFPA General Court - 2010
The Bacon's Castle Gavel
Presented to the Order of the Founders and Patriots of America
by the Association for the Preservation of Virginia Antiquities.
Presented to the 89th General Court, 1985, Cleveland, Ohio by Governor General (1984-1986) Burk O. Barker