The activities of the General Court and State Societies encompass:
The General Court holds an annual meeting each year in May; all Associates
are invited to attend. Each State Society holds an annual meeting and other gatherings appropriate for
carrying out their programs.
- Presentation of awards to military organizations and outstanding individuals
- Presentation of awards to students and others who distinguish themselves in patriotic service
- Commemoration of historic events
- Researching and preserving historical events and data
- Holding of forums, luncheons and outings
- Accumulation and preservation of genealogical data relied upon by Associates in proving their lineages to their
Founder and Patriot Ancestors.